Discounted Legal Services
As an additional bonus, enrolled students will receive 10% off of trademark, copyright, and contract services for one year.
If you're starting a business, stuck in business, or ready to take your business to the next level, the you're in the right place! The Launch Legally Blueprint is designed for those who want to thrive in business while avoiding legal pitfalls.
According to a 2018 State of Women in Business study, African American women are creating businesses at increasing numbers. Unfortunately statistics also show that African American(2016 Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Study) business are more likely to fail than other races.
Nobody has time for that. We have generational curses to break, wealth to build and differences to make.
Although the reasons vary, the top reasons businesses don't make it past the three year mark are:
- Lack of funding
- Bad contracts or lack thereof
- Unscalable businesses
- Lack of support
The Blueprint's 4 part process overcomes these common reasons for failing and more. Here's a closer look.
ⓡ Trademark masterclass
Ⓒ Copyright masterclass
and most importantly community. As a part of the Blueprint you have access to two private communities, the Genius Lounge and the exclusive LLB Community. The Genius Lounge ™ is a private community for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs looking for support, knowledge, and motivation. The LLB Community is exclusive to Launch Legally Blueprint students. It is a place to discuss the contents of the Blueprint with other students and myself. Both places have a community of people willing to listen, share, and collaborate.
Straight Fire 🔥
Informative and Empowering
- Mailing Address Needed
- Join the Genius Lounge Facebook Group
- What Is The LLB Community
- Module 1 Dreamers dream and doers do
- Module 1.1 How to write your plan
- Module 1.2 What to include
- Business Plan Starter Worksheet
- Module 2 The Business Behind The Business
- Module 2.1 Business Entities Explained
- Module 2.2 Staying protected
- Business Entity Checklist
- Module 3 Divorce your business
- Module 3.1 What are business systems
- Module 3.2 Creating systems in your business
- Top Automation Business Tools
- Employee Handbook Checklist
- About the Masterclass
- Trademark Introduction
- Choosing A Strong Mark
- What does USPTO look for in your trademark application
- Dead and Abandoned Trademarks
- The Application Process
- About the Masterclass
- The Autonomy of a Copyright
- What Can Be Protected
- What Can't Be Protected
- Rights and Exceptions
- Enforcing Your Rights: Cease and Desist
- Enforcing Your Rights: DMCA Takedown
- Enforcing Your Rights: Litigation
- Patent Introduction
- Interview with patent attorney, Ron Baker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bonus: Additional Copyright and Trademark Videos
- [OPTIONAL] How To Protect Your Brand When You're Just Starting Out And Low On Cash
What format are the books and when will I receive my books?
Both the Legal Basics Handbook and the Business Plan Workbook are paperback books. Once you enroll in the course, your books will ship 3-4 after you provide your mailing address.
Is this the course that teaches me how to complete trademark and copyright applications?
No. That course is Brand Legally. It is offered once per year.
What is your refund policy?
We have a strict no refund policy.
What format is the course?
The course is video format.
Will I get to work with Attorney Murray directly?
You will not work with Attorney Murray directly unless you upgrade your purchase to include a consultation with Attorney Murray. If you have a question specific to your business, please schedule a consultation.
But what if I have a general question about the course?
Great news! As part of this course you have access to the discussion cube where you can ask course related questions. Feel free to ask your questions there. Keep in mind that the answers are not legal advice.
When can I start?
You can start right away and learn at your own pace.
How long will I have access to this course
You will have access to this course for as long it is available.
Can I use this information to provide legal help to other people?
No. If you know someone who needs legal assistance please refer them to this course or a licensed attorney.